Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Year in Review



For me, this has been a great year. First, I got engaged, on New Years eve. Then I got married. After that we were lucky enough to buy an awesome house in Texas and move out of Arkansas. I also get to be closer to my sister since we moved, she is now only 45 min away.


Of course there are always the bad things that go along with the good. Like our trip to Oregon last June, was meant to be full of happiness and tons of fun. And it was, till that last day we were suppose to be there. Till the day I had to get rushed in for emergency surgery.. Leave it to me to be the 1-in-a-million girl who just has to try and grow a baby on her right ovary..



Aside from the surgery, this year has been great and I can't wait to see what next year has in store for me! Maybe a baby that grows in the right place? Lets hope!!



I hope everyone has a fun safe New Years!! ♥

5 comments:

Lori said...

Happy New Years Eve♥

PAT said...

Happy New Year Becca! All the very best in 2009!

Lisa Pogue said...

Yay for the great attitude. I hope 2009 is one of the best. shhh, I turn 40 don't tell anyone.....

anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Tanya said...

Sounds like a wonderful year...here's to another! (raises a glass in a toast) :)