Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The center is done in a cherry stain and the rest is a mahogany stain
Also, here is a preview of my Thanksgiving table setting. It's not complete, which is why its a preview.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
2. Your significant other? Garage
3. Your hair? Long
4. Your mother? Oregon
5. Your father? Heaven
6. Your favourite thing? Fireplace
7. Your dream last night? Crazy
8. Your favourite drink? Coffee
9. Your dream/goal? Children
10. The room you're in? Huge
11. Your fear? Childless
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Date
14. What you're not? Confident
15. Muffins? Yummy!
16. One of your wish list items? Baby
17. Where you grew up? Westcoast
18. The last thing you did? Lowe's
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pet(s)? Two
22. Your computer? Laptop
23. Your life? Boring
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Your car? Driveway
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Favourite Store? Hobby Lobby
29. Your summer? Birthday
30. Favourite color? Purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? Today
32. Last time you cried? ??
33. Who will/would re-post this? Anyone
34. Place I go over and over: Hobby Lobby
35. Person who e-mails me: no one
36. My favourite food: Italian.
37. Place I would rather be right now: Ireland
Sunday, November 23, 2008
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon grated orange peel
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
We have a date later today to go to hobby lobby, and it will be my first look at their house, so I can get an idea on what needs to be done.
Any blogger's out there have any ideas on how to plan a sunset ceremony?
Monday, November 17, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
We checked out a few of the local antique stores, where I found this cute laundry room sign. I also got a little scarecrow man, he is pictured in an earlier post. I also got a cake plate and lid, I will use this in a picture next week, so keep checking in..
We had a very filling dinner at this really cute local resturaunt. Followed by coffee at J. J. Mocha's
All of this was located in the old town area of the city we live in. Its a really neat place when you have the chance to explore it. There are a few more resturaunts and stores we would like to explore.
We ended our lovely day with a wine tasting at a local wine store
Thursday, November 13, 2008
The little scarecrow, on the right, I found yesterday at a antique store for a dollar. I'll post more later, on my other great finds.