Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Baking

My mom always sends me a goodie package this time of year. I love all her holiday treats. So this year I thought I would send her a package of goodies.




Lemon nut white chip cookies.
These turned out really good!

Kolacky.
I've never made these before, or heard of them, but they looked simple to make.

Of course they were suppose to look more like this..

Oh well. They still taste good!

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their kind words on my last post. I am getting out of my Christmas funk. I have enjoyed all the baking and got to do a little shopping today with my husband. It was nice being able to spend the day with him.

I don't feel like posting the recipe for these cookies at the moment, but if anyone out there wants them, just let me know and I'll post the recipes

3 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

I cannot bake a good cookie to save my life. Just can't. So you may just think these cookies don't look like the picture, but I'm sure they taste good. They just plain look delicious. I have one question for you. Where did you get the pictures of your winter and autumn fairies? I've been wanting something similar to hang in my bedroom. I love to have them depicting the four seasons. Are you Christmas ready? Not me, I'm trying. Today is one of my last to nail it down though. Have a great weekend.

Gen said...

Your cookies look great, i just posted some cookies from our work swap and everyone said theirs look bad but hey i say if they taste good doesn't matter what they look like lol :)

Anonymous said...

I just love cookies. Thanks for the inspiration! ~Kelly