Thursday, December 04, 2008

Blog Comment Frenzy

I have been on a roll today, or I guess it's yesterday seeings how its almost 2 in the morning, but anyhoo.. Not only did I complete the Blog Comment Day challenge of commenting on 5 blogs, 2 of which I've never read before, But I have commented on any one, who's in my blogs I read section, that made a post today. Some of them I will comment on often, others I just sit back and read, so YEAH me for stepping up to the plate today (or rather yesterday) and making comments!


************************************************************************************

On Another note,
Sandy, over at For the Love of Prims, was feeling very generous after receiving some awards. She passed them on to everyone, so I grabbed me a couple, and in turn am passing them on to everyone as well.

The Marie Antoinette award


The Uber Amazing Blog award



So please, grab them while there hot,
Post them to your blog,
and as always,

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks! I just signed up to follow your blog :) Have a great weekend! ♥ Hugs :)

Becca Watson said...

Thanks for being a follower!