Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Wedding

OOh I forgot to mention my dad getting married. Yeah. I'm still not over the shock of it! I have a step mom. I'm 24 and just got a step mom. My dad dated this woman when I was like 12. I remember meeting her once. I don't know what happened to their relationship back then. About a month ago, she contacted my dad via e-mail. They started exchanging e-mails and then phone calls and then she came down to visit. In the first week hat she was there, she asked my dad to marry her. The next week they were married. If your thinking that that's a bit to fast, your not the only one! My dad's health is not so good. He was in the hospital when she proposed. Why? is a good question too. My dad is not wealthy by any means so why did she rush them getting married? Why did she propose to him at all? they had only been talking for 2 weeks or so when she came down for a visit. Yeah, I'm still not over the shock factor of it all.

2 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Had a look through your blog. Very nice, like your tattoo as well. Maybe this lady really likes your dad?

Becca Watson said...

thank you for the comment. I hope so, but I don't know.. I'm just glad he is happy..