Thursday, March 15, 2007

Love and a present

OK, So I have a couple things to write about.. First, Boyfriend bought me a present "just because". He got me an ipod nano. Its the perfect gift, really. Which means he has payed attention to my obsession to music. The second thing I have to write about is really big.. He told me on Tuesday afternoon that he loves me and has been falling in love with me since the day we met. It was really cute, later that night after we got home from hanging out with some friends, he looked at me and said " I'm going to give you some advice wither you like it or not. Becca I love you and you will marry me someday, you just don't know it yet.." He also told me that he was jealous of the fact that I have loved another man (I'm the first girl he has ever said those words to..). I told him that everything that I have felt in the past does not even come close to comparing to the way I feel right now. I'm actually scared to say it, but I do love you. I couldn't say it for the longest time after he said it to me. My tummy was all fluttery. He makes me so happy. What I'm feeling scares me a bit, but yet I'm filled with this feeling of peace. Does that make any sense? Anyways, that's all for now. Tootles!

No comments: