Thursday, April 02, 2009

See How

Our garden grows?




I found the seed packets, so I can now tell you what all is planted in our garden..

My husband planted, corn, green beans, cucumbers, carrots, chives, basil, and oregano. We plan on planting some peppers and tomatoes as well.
We also had a flower bloom in our front yard. We have no idea what is all in the front flower beds, due to the fact that the previous owners planted it all. So I was very excited to finally see something bloom, even if it was just the one.. I know the others will soon follow..

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Ohhhhh...you are so lucky!
I can't wait to see mine all in bloom. I just need to be patient but I get so jealous when I see others here on blog land that are already enjoying there's...LOL

I have the same flowers planted in front of my house but I am horrible with the names. I have to thank my MIL for mine...it was her who did all the work...LOL