Friday, April 24, 2009

Back to Work I go hi ho hi ho..

After nearly a month out of work, I finally get to go back! I tried to go back last week, but the HR dept did not accept my doctors note. It said I can return to work as tolerated. They said they needed a full release. Well, there is no way I would be able to get a full release, since nothing was fixed and its all the same as it was before, but I did get the doctor to give me a note saying I could go back to previous duties. And guess what?


I get to go back to work Monday morning and hang out with this guy!
I'm so excited! I've missed seeing all my animal friends!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Have a wonderful weekend also ♥ :)

Lisa Pogue said...

I think your animal friends will be so happy to see you too!! Have fun!!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Yay for going back to work, but a bigger yay for the cuteness of this guy! I'm sure he appreciates having you around again! :)

Shauna said...

Awww... how CUTE!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I love your banner, Becca!

I'm sure you will be happy to get back to work. It sounds like a great job!

AndreaLeigh said...

yay for returning to work!