Monday, March 09, 2009

Where's all the time going?

It seems like I don't have time for blogging anymore. I get up, go to work, come home, try and catch up on any blogs posted, and go to bed (somewhere in there I may get a chance to eat..). This working thing has go to go! It's totally getting in the way of my blogging.. Ha ha! I love my job, really I do. It just seems like I have no time for anything anymore.


This weekend we attended the North Texas Irish Fest. It was pretty fun.
I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I will share what I did take.


This one is a chalk drawing someone did on the sidewalk. The top left corner says North Texas Irish Fest, I think the bottom writing is the artist's name. I wish I could of gotten a better picture, but it was too bright outside.


We got to hear a storyteller. He was pretty cool. Wish I could tell you the stories he told, they were great! (maybe one of these days I will sit down and try to remember them..)
I also got to try some mead. Pretty good stuff!

In other news, my first wedding anniversary is coming up. To celebrate we are going away this next weekend on a mini camping trip. It's hard to believe it's only been a year..

Also, I have a bunch of coupons I would like to share, with anyone who wants them, for $2.00 off Sargento Salad Finishers and Potato Finishers. I got them through House Party . I was suppose to host a party this weekend, but as mentioned above I will be out of town. So, I am going to "host" my party here. I have not tried this product yet, as I have not had time to get to the grocery store, but I will this week and let you know how it is.

Here's what I'll do, the first 5 people to leave a comment, let me know if your interested and I'll send you some coupons!

I hope everyone had a good monday!

2 comments:

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Sounds like that *darn* job is getting in the way of your blogging. Ha ha.

I'd love to try the Sargento products. I just found out about the House Party website a couple of weeks ago thanks to Lara at Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom.

Jack Glen said...

There is no need to looking for bargain offers, by using free printable grocery coupons you can get big discounts on your every grocery item at http://www.clickmycoupon.com/grocery-coupons.htm