Friday, March 20, 2009

Anniversary Weekend Pictures part 2


I took as many pictures as I could before the batteries died in my camera. I didn't have any extra, so the only pictures I took were in the petting zoo part of the drive through zoo..

Hungry deer!

Goats!!


This guy is just too cute for words!! My husband wouldn't let me bring him home..



This guy was a big meanie and wouldn't let anyone else have any food. He would also head butt the fence when we ignored him..


This guy was featured on my wordless Wednesday. He is a sheep. I guess he thought I had food for him because, when I tried to take his picture he leaned in real close..



We spent most of our Friday evening here, The Squid and Whale bar. The band performing is called Toast to the Blind. They were pretty good. There was on other picture taken this night, but it won't be shared.. It features a rather intoxicated Becca, and no one wants to see that.. We had a blast though!! I wish I would of taken more pictures of the bar. It was kind of pirate themed. Behind the band are a bunch of rocks and a mural on the wall implicating a pirate's cove. It was pretty neat.


Pretty view! I took this as we were heading home Sunday.



Not so pretty view. This was the same spot I took the picture above, but only looking down. I guess if you want to dump a tire, this is where you go.

Ahhh pretty view again!

Well, I'm out of pictures. There was a St. Patrick's day parade on Saturday, but the husband and I were nursing major hangovers, and missed out. All in all we had a great weekend. It was nice being able to get away and go back to the spot we got married at. When we were there for our wedding my mom stayed with us, even after everyone else left. She was with us for 2 days, so we didn't get to do all the things we wanted.. We still didn't have time to do it all over the weekend, but it was nice to go back there!!

No comments: