Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Promise's, Promise's...

I promised a while back that I would post pictures from Boo at the Zoo. Unfortunately my camera decided to not work that night.. I did get one picture taken before my batteries decided they could no longer go on living.. Of course the picture is blurry and has nothing to do with the Boo at the Zoo festivities.

This is whats called an Ocelot. He is very adorable. He is a lot smaller then some of the other wild kitties out there, but he is still probably 3 times the size of your house cat! I just want to take him home with me and love him and squeeze him and call him George! But that's besides the point..

The husband and I have also done a few other things in the past few weeks that I have deemed blog worthy, but did not take any pictures of. We went to a Greek festival, but we did not stay for any of the festivities.. We just went for the food, which was very yummy by the way. I didn't get to see any Greek dancing or see the Greek bands play, so thus no pictures.

We also went to a model train show that same weekend. Yes, my husband is going to be one of those guy's who has their whole basement filled with model train sets, with the landscaping and everything. The only thing stopping him from doing that now is the fact that we have no basement. He keeps looking at the attic though.... So we go to this train show and walk around and see a lot of elaborate get ups. Some really nice ones that focus on the details of the landscaping, what with hikers climbing the mountains and bears just on the other side of the trees, but do I pull out my camera and take pictures? No. It stays in my purse.

The hubs and I are pretty boring people and the one weekend we actually get our butts up off the couch and go do something, I take no pictures.. Hopefully this is not a trend that plans on sticking around! I love taking pictures and usually carry the camera with me at all times..

We plan on going to some of the Museums in the Fort Worth area pretty soon. I plan on taking lots of pictures for that! ( we shall see....)

What about you guy's? Are there times when you plan on doing something and don't follow through?

1 comment:

Shauna said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)
I am thankful for YOU!
♥ HUGS ♥