Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Back...

Okay, so here I am. Anyone miss me?
As you can see I changed my layout. A new face for a new beginning, right? I have decided that I am going to try and post more often and share my baking. With the holidays coming up I have been in a baking mood.. The people I work with love it because they get all the goodies I bake! I don't have anything right now to share, but come back later this week for some yummy cookies!
Since I've been MIA not a whole lot has happened. My husband has gone back to school full time. I think he as finally decided on getting his degree in mathematics. Other than that, nothing has changed. Ford and Rocky are crazy as ever.. Rocky is no
longer the tiny little kitty I brought home.. Pictures of them soon as well!
Well that's all I have for tonight. Until next time good night!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the new layout!! :)

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I have missed you! Pretty new layout.