Saturday, June 20, 2009

Uninspired

I have been so, I don't know, uninspired I guess when it comes to my blog lately. It seems like I never have time to sit down and write anything, let alone catch up on my blog roll. Hopefully this next week when I am off I will be able to write some posts and catch up on every one's blogs!

This past Friday was my last day working in the food service dept at my zoo. I get to have a full week off before I start my new position in the cash office. I am so excited to be starting this new job! In other news my hubby finally got a job (his bunkbed making adventure was short lived..). He will be working for a company that makes trash bags. He is their trouble shooter electrician guy. With my new schedule and his, I'm afraid we will hardly see each other except in passing.. but at least he will be happy getting out of the house and working again!

I want to wish all you fathers out there a wonderful Fathers day!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: