Tuesday, June 09, 2009

No Fair!

It's just not fair. I am so jealous. Two of the blogs I read just announced that they are pregnant. My husband and I have been trying for almost a year after having a bad pregnancy last summer. Its just not fair. Even my 19 year old nephew is now a daddy. I know it will happen when the time is right, but I'm not getting any younger!

I just get so frustrated. All day at work, I see women come in pregnant or with a small baby and I get so depressed. I actually had an 18 year old co-worker tell me she was glad she got her son out of the way already and that I'm at the age where I should be getting my tubes tied! Can you believe that?! I mean seriously?! I know I'm older but come on, I'm only 26, almost 27!

I'm sorry y'all. I just needed to vent. Please feel free to ignore me..

I hope everyone had a great day today! =0)

3 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

Sounds like that 18 year old isn't very mature!! Send her my address, I will enlighten her. Hang in there girl, good things will happen!!!

Becca Watson said...

Thanks Lisa!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

It'll happen. Don't worry. Your co-worker has lost touch with reality. Seriously. The average age of first-time mothers (here anyway) is now 30-35.