Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where has the time gone?!

Seems like forever ago since I was last on here.. Oh wait! It was forever ago! Lets see.. What has happened in the last 2 months.. Well, my friend and her 3 kids have moved in with us. This has been a new experience! I am no longer working.. I quit my job at the Zoo due to my car being broken and not having a way to get to work..
Um, what else? My husband is now a student at the University of Texas Arlington. I couldn't be more proud of him!
I've been getting back into baking, so look out for future food posts.
I am getting to go to Oregon for a visit. Just me. The hubs has to stay here.. I'll be gone for 2 weeks. Should be a ton of fun! I have not been home in 2 years. I already have tons of stuff planned! Trips to the coast, pedicure party, lunch with old friends and hanging out with the fam. I promise to take lots of pictures!!
Well thats all I have for right now.. Hope ya'll have a great Wednesday!!

No comments: